ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Last year, Arby’s introduced a new premium buttermilk breaded chicken breast fillet to its everyday menu, making Arby’s chicken sandwich offering crispier, juicier and more tender. Arby’s has now added to its Buttermilk Chicken Sandwich lineup with the introduction of the new Chicken Pepperoni Parm, available nationwide for a limited time.
The Chicken Pepperoni Parm Sandwich showcases what Arby’s does best: piling meat on top of more meat and adding cheese. In this case, it’s pepperoni on top of buttermilk chicken with fresh mozzarella and roasted garlic marinara sauce on a star top bun.
“When it comes to protein, we have more quality, variety and abundance than any other restaurant chain in the industry, and our lineup of buttermilk breaded chicken sandwiches is a perfect example of this,” said Jim Taylor, Chief Marketing Officer of Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. “But the quality doesn’t stop with the meats. Our new Chicken Pepperoni Parm features fresh, thick cut mozzarella that really sets it apart.”
Arby’s lineup of buttermilk chicken sandwiches now includes:
- Chicken Pepperoni Parm: marinara sauce, pepperoni and fresh mozzarella cheese melted over a crispy buttermilk chicken breast fillet on a star top bun.
- Buffalo Chicken: a crispy, tender fillet of buttermilk chicken breast drenched in spicy buffalo sauce and topped with creamy parmesan peppercorn ranch dressing and shredded iceberg lettuce all on a star top bun.
- Chicken Bacon & Swiss: a crispy buttermilk chicken breast fillet topped with thick cut pepper bacon, Swiss Cheese, lettuce, tomato and honey mustard served on a toasted star top bun.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu: a crispy buttermilk chicken breast fillet topped with thinly sliced ham, Swiss Cheese and mayo served on a star top bun.
- Crispy Chicken: a crispy buttermilk chicken breast fillet topped with lettuce, mayo and tomato served on a star top bun.
Arby’s, founded in 1964, is the second-largest sandwich restaurant brand in the world with more than 3,300 restaurants in seven countries. The brand is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga. For more information, visit Arbys.com.
With its current growth and momentum, Arby’s is actively seeking new franchisees. To learn more about available markets and requirements, visit ArbysFranchising.com.