DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Effective Training Skills and Processes in the Pharma Industry" conference has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
An interactive course ideal for anyone with responsibility for planning or delivering training in the pharma, device or animal health industries (including GxP and SOP training to comply with EU and FDA inspection requirements)
Training can play an important role in the success of a company and in employee performance, with effective training and support helping with higher productivity and resulting in lower staff turnover. It is also becoming increasingly common for compliance training to be a focus of regulatory inspections, with frequent inspection findings on lack of formal training processes and inadequate training documentation.
This intensive course will enable you to understand how to train others effectively through interactive discussions, exercises and practical examples. Using a proven and best practice framework for training, this programme will equip you with the confidence, skills, techniques and knowledge to design, deliver, evaluate, identify training needs and implement a successful training strategy in your role. There will be plenty of opportunity for sharing experiences and best practice training approaches with other participants during group discussions.
Why you should attend
- Understand the principles of training, how people learn and applying this to how you train
- Build your confidence in planning and designing training sessions or courses
- Understand how to carry out training needs analysis and how to develop a training strategy
- How to develop training plans and records for employees to comply with EU and FDA inspection requirements
- Develop relevant methods to evaluate the effectiveness and value of your training
- Using interactive training, E-learning, Webinars and use of technology
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for all those who have responsibilities for planning, organising or delivering training within the pharmaceutical, device or animal health industries, or study site. It will be ideal for those who need to carry out some training as part of their role, those new to a training role as well as those who may wish to refresh and develop their existing skills.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zd4g6j/effective