DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "GCC Atmospheric Water Generators Market By Type (Cooling Condensation Vs. Wet Desiccation), By Application (Industrial, Commercial, and Residential), By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2026" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
GCC atmospheric water generators market is projected to reach USD19.3 million by 2022
Growth in the market is anticipated on account of increasing population, depleting fresh water levels and increasing water consumption by industries such as agriculture, tourism, construction, etc., in GCC member countries. Moreover, high cost involved in setting up a desalination plant and adoption of GCC Unified Water Strategy and Implementation Plan 2016-2035 are expected to boost the demand for atmospheric water generators in the GCC region over the coming years.
GCC Atmospheric Water Generators Market report elaborates following aspects related to water generators market in the GCC:
- GCC Atmospheric Water Generators Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Cooling Condensation Vs. Wet Desiccation), By Application (Industrial, Commercial, and Residential), By Country
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Shift from Desalination to AWG
- Adoption of Solar Power Panels in AWG
- AWG Reducing Bottled Water
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. GCC Atmospheric Water Generators Market Outlook
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Strategic Recommendations
- Adder Hill
- Air2Water LLC
- Ambient Water, Inc.
- Atlantis Solar and Wind LLC
- Drinkable Air Inc.
- EcoloBlue Inc.
- Hendrx Corporation
- Island Sky Corporation
- Water Technologies International
- WaterMaker (India) Pvt. Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pcwtg7/gcc_atmospheric