DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Africa Two-Wheeler Market By Vehicle Type (Motorcycle Vs. Scooter), By Country (South Africa, Nigeria, Tanzania, Kenya, Egypt, Algeria, Uganda, Morocco, Angola and Ethiopia), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Africa two-wheeler market is projected to cross USD10 billion by 2022 due to growing population, rising urbanization and absence of reliable public transportation system in most of the African countries.
Moreover, continuing economic growth, rising consumer preference for motorcycles and increasing use of motorcycle taxis for carrying passengers as well as goods are some of the other factors anticipated to boost Africa two-wheeler market over the coming years.
Some of the major players operating in Africa two-wheeler market are Bajaj, Suzuki, Yamaha, KTM, Hero, Honda, Harley Davidson, TVS Motors, Chongqing Sunshine, Chongqing Guangyu, BMW Mottorad, etc.
Africa Two-Wheeler Market report elaborates following aspects of Africa two-wheeler market:
- Africa Two-Wheeler Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Motorcycle and Scooter)
- Country Analysis - By Country (South Africa, Nigeria, Tanzania, Kenya, Egypt, Algeria, Uganda, Morocco, Angola and Ethiopia)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Africa Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
5. South Africa Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
6. Nigeria Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
7. Tanzania Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
8. Kenya Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
9. Egypt Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
10. Algeria Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
11. Uganda Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
12. Morocco Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
13. Ethiopia Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
14. Angola Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8kvlhw/africa