DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Lithium-ion Battery Market By Type (Lithium Cobalt Oxide, Lithium Manganese Oxide, Lithium Iron Phosphate and Others), By Application (Consumer Electronics, Industrial and Automotive), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
India lithium-ion battery market is expected to grow at CAGR 18.6% due to growing demand for lithium-ion batteries from various sectors, predominantly customer electronics and automobile
Moreover, rising disposable income, growing pollution levels and surging demand for quality & uninterrupted power are anticipated to boost demand for lithium-ion batteries in India during 2017-2022. In addition, increasing demand for portable and stationary energy storage, escalating number of solar & wind energy projects and surge in electric vehicle demand are among other major factors expected to aid India lithium-ion battery market over the next five years.
India Lithium-ion Battery Market discusses the following aspects of India lithium-ion battery market:
- India Lithium-ion Battery Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Lithium Cobalt Oxide, Lithium Manganese Oxide, Lithium Iron Phosphate and Others), By Application (Consumer Electronics, Industrial and Automotive)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Widespread Adoption of Lithium-Air Battery
- Transparent Lithium-Ion Battery - The Next Big Thing
- Increasing Power Density of Lithium-ion Battery
- Increasing Energy Density of Lithium-ion Battery
- Growing Penetration of Electric Vehicles
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. India Lithium-ion Battery Market Outlook
5. India Consumer Electronics Lithium-ion Battery Market Outlook
6. India Industrial Lithium-ion Battery Market Outlook
7. India Automotive Lithium-ion Battery Market Outlook
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
11. India Economic Profile
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
- ACME Cleantech Solutions Private Limited
- Amco Saft India Limited
- Coslight India Telecom Pvt. Limited
- LG Polymers India Pvt Ltd.
- NEC India Private Limited
- Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.
- Rajamane Telectric Pvt. Ltd.
- Samsung SDI Co. Ltd
- Semyung India Enterprises (Pvt) Ltd.
- Sony India Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qqm226/india_lithiumion