TYSONS, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC), the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, today introduced 16 QuickStarts offerings designed to help clients plan, pilot and test enterprise and cloud applications software, accelerating their digital business solutions.
These offerings help organizations determine how they can develop an architected and reliable blueprint for the future with software from DXC and strategic partners SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, ServiceNow, IBM, Workday and Salesforce. QuickStarts mitigate the risks associated with digital transformation by allowing clients to try new technologies and test implementation strategies aligned to their business needs and unique requirements.
“Our clients are eager to make investments in digital technology, but they also expect to see the immediate, tangible value it promises to deliver,” said Troy Richardson, senior vice president and general manager, Enterprise & Cloud Applications, DXC. “These DXC QuickStarts provide them with an early view into potential business outcomes that will ultimately ensure they’re making the right software investment for long-term benefit.”
Union Insurance, one of the fastest growing regional insurers in the Middle East, is a prime example of the success clients are having with QuickStarts. “After previewing DXC’s AWS QuickStarts offering, it was clear the offering would successfully support Union’s migration of its entire IT infrastructure workload to AWS,” said Anshul Srivastav, CIO, Union Insurance, Middle East. “This is a ‘first of its kind’ transformational deal in this region and marks a major milestone in our strategic digital transformation journey.”
“Today’s business moves at a fast pace, which requires our clients to be agile, swift and decisive when taking action on their transformational imperatives,” said Larry Stack, senior vice president, Global Sales Leader, DXC. “Our QuickStarts offerings are designed to help clients test before they invest with zero disruption, minimal risk and maximum business benefit.”
DXC QuickStarts for Enterprise and Cloud Applications include:
- DXC Public Cloud Jumpstart for SAP – Simplifies the pathway for moving SAP ERP computing workloads to leading public cloud platforms (AWS and Azure);
- DXC Transformation Accelerator for SAP S/4HANA – Provides three separate options for capturing the power of SAP S/4HANA (either on-premise or AWS cloud);
- DXC Service for Oracle Revenue Management Cloud – Automates revenue recognition calculations efficiently for “Revenue from Contracts with Customers” and improves auditability;
- DXC Managed Platform as a Service for Oracle – Helps clients rapidly migrate Oracle or SQL database workloads to Oracle Public Cloud;
- DXC Cloud Migration Services for Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement –Identifies anticipated configurations, services and project costs required to migrate to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement;
- DXC Cloud Migration Services for Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations – Helps clients understand all aspects of migration, from on-premise to the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations;
- DXC Security for SQL Server – Implements a best-practice driven security monitoring and compliance solution for Microsoft SQL server databases;
- DXC ServiceNow RUN – Enables organizations to efficiently manage and take full advantage of ServiceNow investments and support services;
- DXC ServiceNow LIFT – Helps organizations of any size implement an IT Service Management plan, on an accelerated timeline;
- DXC Data Analytics Accelerator for IBM Watson – Helps clients create better analytics-driven business insights and provides a path toward self-service analytics;
- DXC Hybrid Data Ecosystem – Leverages the speed and flexibility of cloud data analytics, without making compromises in data security or governance;
- DXC Digital Application Accelerator – Offers a cost-effective launch point to align a client’s mainframe application transformation efforts with its business goals and objectives;
- DXC Healthcheck for Workday – Assesses current Workday environments to identify areas for operational efficiencies;
- DXC Organizational Change Discovery for Workday – Provides information, assessments and recommendations to increase ‘workforce readiness’ in the cloud;
- DXC Blueprint for Salesforce Lightning – Evaluates user readiness, identifies and quantifies any impediments and develops a targeted, remedial roadmap for a successful transition to Salesforce applications; and
- DXC Healthcheck for Salesforce – Provides recommended actions to maximize effectiveness of a Salesforce platform and ensure optimal performance.
The new QuickStarts are part of a portfolio of nearly 40 QuickStarts for digital transformation across DXC’s nine offering families, including those with strategic partner AWS. To learn more about DXC QuickStarts for Enterprise and Cloud Applications, visit: www.dxc.technology/quickstarts.
About DXC Technology
DXC Technology is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://dxc.technology.