DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Virtual Reality Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 - 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The virtual reality market is expected to exceed US$ 30.0 Bn by 2023, witnessing a double digit compound annual growth rate during the forecast period.
The global virtual reality market is highly fragmented across different end-use segments, requiring manufacturers and technology developers to understand unique differences and requirements of each industry separately. The leading top 4 players in the global virtual reality market account for less than 45 percent of the global market revenue.
- Growing demand for virtual reality-based wearable displays (ex - head mounted displays) in consumer applications
- Declining price of hardware components
- Proliferation of mobile devices and advancements in their computational capabilities
- Hand tracking, head tracking, and eye tracking functionalities have become more commonplace in consumer VR devices
- Emergence of VR app store
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Preface
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Dynamics
Chapter 4 Virtual Reality Market, By Component
Chapter 5 Virtual Reality Market, By End-use Application
Chapter 6 Virtual Reality Market, By Platform
Chapter 7 North America Virtual Reality Market Analysis
Chapter 8 Europe Virtual Reality Market Analysis
Chapter 9 Asia Pacific Virtual Reality Market Analysis
Chapter 10 Rest of World Virtual Reality Market Analysis
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
- Oculus VR, Inc.
- Sony Corporation
- Samsung Electronics, Co., Ltd.
- Sensics, Inc.
- Vuzix Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- EON Reality, Inc.
- Sixense International, Inc.
- Leap Motion, Inc.
- Barco N.V.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rj3q6z/global_virtual