ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Barefoot Hills, a Barefoot Luxury hotel, today announced its Appalachian Trail hiking experiential offerings for 2018. As a thank you to our loyal hiking guests, a portion of all revenue derived from these sales will be donated back to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy (ATC) to benefit long term trail preservation.
“The Appalachian Trail Conservancy is proud to work with the Barefoot Hills Hotel to further protect the Appalachian Trail,” said Tiffany Lawrence, vice president of membership and development at the ATC. “Their commitment to the Trail and the hiking community will help preserve the A.T. as a world-class hiking experience for generations to come.”
Barefoot Hills 2018 hiking experiences will include the following, with 10% of every sale of these experiential offerings to be given to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy:
Thru Hiker Special
- Offering expanded service in 2018, now beginning February 1st and running through April 30th
- North bound hikers offered pickup at North Springs train station with opportunity to stock up on supplies before arriving at the recently remodeled and refurnished Barefoot Hills Hotel.
- Complimentary continental breakfast, and morning shuttles to either Amicalola Falls or Springer Mountain trail starts
- Full service room & shuttle packages start at $210 + tax
Slack Pack Georgia
- Hike the trails unencumbered by heavy packs as we pick up and drop you off each day at a progressive trail section after spending each night at our luxury bed and breakfast in Dahlonega.
- Four, Five and Six night packages start at $450 + tax - includes room, breakfast and daily trail shuttles.
- For those new to the trails, we offer expert guided hikes of some of Georgia’s most beautiful vistas and waterfalls, starting at $110 + tax for up to 4 guests.
About the Appalachian Trail Conservancy:
The ATC was founded in 1925 by volunteers and federal officials working to build a continuous footpath along the Appalachian Mountains. A unit of the National Park Service, the A.T. ranges from Maine to Georgia and is approximately 2,190 miles in length. It is the longest hiking-only footpath in the world. The mission of the ATC is to preserve and manage the Appalachian Trail – ensuring that its vast natural beauty and priceless cultural heritage can be shared and enjoyed today, tomorrow, and for centuries to come. For more information, please visit www.appalachiantrail.org.
About Barefoot Hills:
Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, in the heart of Georgia Wine Country and adjacent to the picturesque mountain town of Dahlonega, Georgia, Barefoot Hills offers modern guest rooms with all-new furnishings in one to three bedroom layouts. Barefoot Hills also offers luxury private cabins featuring eco-friendly design. A perfect location for destination weddings, wine tasting excursions and large group retreats of any type, Barefoot Hills is now accepting room reservations and offering special event packages at www.barefoothills.com or (404) 736-9431.
About Barefoot Luxury:
Barefoot Luxury, Inc. is developing a global portfolio of experiential resort properties catering to consumers who desire fuller, more immersive vacation experiences. The company was founded in 2016, and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The company’s corporate website is www.barefootluxury.com.