DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Unified Communication Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 - 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Unified Communication market was valued at US$ 37.33 Bn in 2017, and is expected to reach US$ 106.44 Bn by 2022, expanding at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2017 - 2025.
The unified communication market observed significant growth and increased demand in the last five years. Organizations have started to appreciate benefits of unified communication solutions and now investing in packaged communication solutions instead of using standalone Instant Messaging (IM), collaboration and mobility solutions. Continuous evolutions in unified communication technologies and rising investment in Internet Protocol (IP) infrastructure are expected to drive this market growth in the near future. The unified communication market is expected to see the double digit growth through the forecast period.
The global unified communication industry comprises large numbers of established players offer their solutions to global clients. These players have better programs for solution developers to extend their platforms with respect to changing business needs. Large and mid size players in the industry are focusing on their customer support services in order to gain competitive advantage in this industry. Vendors are also focusing on development of advanced solutions to support real-time communication.
- Unified communication deployments are shifting to the cloud solutions
- Unified communication and collaboration offers integration with social networking and applications
- Shifting demands towards packaged solutions form standalone solutions
- Rising demand for mobility solutions
- Increasing demand for real-time solutions such as instant messaging, IP and voice telephony, call control, data sharing and video conferencing with other types of services such as fax, voice mail, e-mail and SMS
- High degree of market competition
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Global Unified Communication Market Analysis, By Type
- Global Unified Communication Market Analysis, By Deployment
- Global Unified Communication Market Analysis, By Energy Efficiency Class
- Global Unified Communication Market Analysis, By End-use Verticals
- North America Unified Communication Market Analysis
- Europe Unified Communication Market Analysis
- Asia Pacific Unified Communication Market Analysis
- Rest of the World (RoW) Unified Communication Market Analysis
- Company Profiles
- AT&T Inc
- Avaya Inc
- Alcatel-Lucent S.A
- Cisco Systems, Inc
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Tata Communications Limited
- Verizon Communications
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nnxpnk/global_unified