DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Naphtha Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The report on global Naphtha market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2017 to 2023. The study on Naphtha market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Asia Pacific dominated the world market while as well as anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Naphtha market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Naphtha market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Naphtha market.
- Increasing demand of gasoline globally
- Growing demand of Naphtha as a feedstock in petrochemical industry
- Increasing demand of petrochemicals, primarily propylene and ethylene for the production of plastic
- Volatility in crude oil prices
- Stringent government regulations
- Technological developments such as advance furnace materials & advanced distillation process
- Growing focus on developing economies
- Shell Chemicals
- British Petroleum
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- Reliance Industries
- Total SA
- Indian Oil Corp.
- Saudi Aramco
- PetroChina Company Limited
- Sinopec Corp.
- The Dow Chemicals Company
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Naphtha Market Overview
4. Global Naphtha Market: Snapshots
5. Global Naphtha market by Application (USD Million, KT) 2017-2023
6. Global Naphtha Market Analysis, by Region (USD Million, KT) 2017-2023
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qnl289/naphtha_market