LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement market intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Polyethylene Procurement Research Report.' The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the chemicals industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of polyethylene and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“Polyethylene offers several advantages over other plastics such as versatile physical characteristics coupled with low-cost and ease of production and recyclability,” says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Tridib Bora. “Its versatile physical characteristics coupled with low-cost and ease of production and recyclability is driving the market growth,” added Tridib.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- Packaging is one of the largest application segments for polyethylene, and the trend is expected to continue for the near future. The demand for plastics from the packaging of food and beverages is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period. Furthermore, surface protection applications used in end-consumer products such as food and beverages and cosmetics are experiencing an upsurge in demand, which will lead to greater demand for LLDPE, i.e., a sub-category of polyethylene.
- Purchasing managers must collaborate with multiple suppliers, preferably a blend of regional and global suppliers. Collaborating with multiple suppliers can facilitate the distribution of high-volume orders among them to reduce risks.
- Raw materials employed in polyethylene production pose a threat to the environment and human health. Therefore, the global polyethylene market is governed by several stringent regulations. Compliance with such regulations, especially those pertaining to transportation and logistics, can be expensive.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Polyethylene Pricing Trends
The volume-based and spot pricing are the two most widely implemented pricing models in the global polyethylene market. Volume-based pricing management effort, owing to the elimination of the need to monitor market continuously and leads to significant savings with an increase in volumes. However, spot pricing offers higher transparency, as rates are derived from prevailing raw material prices. It also enables vigilant buyers to capitalize on price fluctuations by procuring materials when the prices have bottomed out.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Carbon Black Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Plasticizers Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Lubricants Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.