LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement market intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Security Services Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the facility management industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of security services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“Heavy investments are being made by suppliers in training and development of manpower and improving the level of technology integration,” says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Angad Singh. “The supply landscape is experiencing dynamic change due to the phenomenal increase in the number of electronic devices and allocation of security investments across domains,” added Angad.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- A significant increase in geopolitical risks such as high amount of terrorism, rising immigration, and high infrastructure investments has led to increased end-user vulnerability, which is causing a security breach. This has boosted the demand for security services across several regions.
- Prior to the commencement of contractual terms with suppliers, purchasing managers must ensure that vendors cater to the needs of advanced technologies such as cloud and surveillance.
- Purchasing managers in the security services market face certain challenges such as identification and training of security personnel. Managers find it extremely difficult to find service providers with trained and quality workforce as the industry does not follow any defined criterion.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Security Services Pricing Trends
The fixed fee pricing model is highly preferred by the purchasing managers as it provides a better chance of procuring tickets when they are booked in advance or during off-seasons. However, SpendEdge analysts expect the FTE (Full-time equivalent) pricing model to gain popularity in the coming years as it ensures the availability of dedicated resources. The FTE pricing model provides transparency on prices per FTE and facilitates purchasing manager with volume based discounts depending on a number of FTEs.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Air Charter Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Car Rental Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Conference Planning Services Category – Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.