DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Agricultural Microbial Market - Forecasts from 2017 to 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global agricultural microbial market was valued at US$2.849 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.60% to reach a market size of US$5.390 billion by the year 2022
The global market of microbes is being driven on account of increasing pressure across the globe for rising production of food owing to the constantly growing global population. Other factors such as requirement of environment friendly farming practices and supportive microbe's regulatory policies further contributes to the market growth.
Growing consumer interest in organic product coupled with rising consumer interest in organic products augments the market growth. However, one of the factors which restrain the market growth of agricultural microbial is their shorter shelf life.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Agricultural Microbial Market Forecast by Type (US$ billion)
6. Global Agricultural Microbial Market Forecast by Crop Type (US$ billion)
7. Global Agricultural Microbial Market Forecast by Function (US$ billion)
8. Global Agricultural Microbial Market Forecast by Mode of Application (US$ billion)
9. Global Agricultural Microbial Market Forecast by Geography (US$ billion)
10. Competitive Intelligence
11. Company Profiles
- Certis USA
- BASF SE
- Monsanto Company
- Sumitomo Chemical
- Bayer CropScience
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w9mfnj/global