DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Biodiesel Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global Biodiesel market to grow with a CAGR between 3.5% and 4.0% from 2017 to 2023
The global Biodiesel market was worth USD 32.95 billion in 2015. The study on Biodiesel market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Europe dominated the world market while North and South America are anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Biodiesel market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Biodiesel market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Biodiesel market.
- Concerns about greenhouse gas emissions and global climate change
- Increasing demand for biodiesel fuels form various end use application
- Growing demand for biodiesel fuel to replace conventional fossil fuel
- Volatility in raw material prices
- Unavailability of raw materials
- Increasing investment in R&D activities from government in the feedstock
- Growing focus on developing domestic & more secure fuel supplies from key vendors
1. Global Biodiesel market by Feedstock
a. Animal Fat
b. Waste Vegetable Oil
2. Global Biodiesel market by Application
a. Automotive Fuel
b. Power Generation
c. Solvents & Cement Manufacturing
e. Heating Oil
- Green Earth Fuels
- ACCIONA Energy
- American Energy Producer
- China Biodiesel International Holding
- Crimson Renewable Energy
- Deerfield Energy
- Imperium Renewables
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Wilmar International Limited
- Neste Corp.
- BIOX Corp.
- Cargill Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z4wscf/biodiesel_market