DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Brain Monitoring Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Brain Monitoring Market is expected to grow at a CAGR between 6.5% and 7.0% over the forecast period 2017-2023.
The report on Global Brain Monitoring Market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the Global Brain Monitoring Market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the Global Brain Monitoring Market. Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Brain Monitoring Market over the period of 2017-2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
1. Incidence and Prevalence of Neurological Disorders are increased
2. Technological Advancements
3. Rising Awareness of Neurodegenerative Disorders
4. Incidences of Traumatic Brain Injuries are growing.
1. Unfavorable Compensation Policies
2. High Cost of Brain Monitoring Devices and Procedure
1. Expanding Therapeutic Applications of Brain Monitoring Devices
2. Increasing Application in Clinical Trials
3. Growing Demand for Noninvasive and Minimally Invasive Devices.
Global Brain Monitoring Market analysis, by Product (USD million) 2017-2023
Brain Monitoring Accessories Market, By Type
- Pastes and Gels
- Other Accessories
Brain Monitoring Accessories Market, By Usability
- Reusable Accessories
- Disposable Accessories
Brain Monitoring Devices Market, By Type
- MEG Devices
- MRI Scanners
- Sleep Monitoring Devices
- Cerebral Oximeters
- Intracranial Pressure Monitors
- Electroencephalography Devices
- CT Scanners
- PET Scanners
- TCD Devices
- Electromyography Devices
Brain Monitoring Devices Market, By Procedure
- Noninvasive Devices
- Invasive Devices
Global Brain Monitoring Market analysis, by Disease Type (USD million) 2017-2023
- Huntington's Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Sleep Disorders
- Other Diseases
Global Brain Monitoring Market analysis, by End User (USD million) 2017-2023
- Clinics & Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Neurology Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
Other End Users
- Electrical Geodesics Incorporated
- Natus Medical Inc
- Philips Healthcare
- Medtronic plc
- GE Healthcare
- Siemens Healthineers
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Compumedics Ltd.
- CAS Medical Systems, Inc.
- Advanced Brain Monitoring.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bq878t/brain_monitoring