DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cardiovascular Device Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Cardiovascular Device Market is expected to grow at a CAGR between 6.5% and 7.0% over the forecast period 2017-2023.
The report on Global Cardiovascular Device Market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the Global Cardiovascular Device Market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the Global Cardiovascular Device Market. Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Cardiovascular Device Market over the period of 2017-2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
1. Growing occurrence of cardiovascular diseases.
2. Technology advancement
3. Growing demand for minimally invasive surgeries
1. High Cost of Cardiovascular Devices
2. Lack of insurance coverage.
1. Studies are being conducted by government organizations and institutions
Global Cardiovascular Device Market analysis, by Product type (USD million) 2017-2023
a. Surgical devices
- Catheters and accessories
- Electrosurgical procedures
- Occlusion devices
b. Diagnostic and monitoring devices
- Cardiac CT
- Holter monitors
- Implantable loop recorders
- PET scan
- Doppler fetal monitor
- Event monitors
- Braun Melsungen AG
- St. Jude Medical
- Terumo Cardiovascular Systems Corporation
- Cook Medical, Inc
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jdmh4w/cardiovascular