DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Natural Gas Liquid Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The report predicts the global Natural Gas Liquid market to grow with a CAGR between 6.5% and 7.0% from 2017 to 2023
The study on Natural Gas Liquid market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Middle East from RoW region dominated the world market while North America region is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Natural Gas Liquid market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Natural Gas Liquid market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
- Increasing demand for ethane, butane and propane
- Rising demand for natural gas liquid products in refineries
- Increasing population with changing lifestyle coupled with high residential use of NGL products
- Decline in crude oil prices
- Stiff competition from other energy substitute such as bio gas and methane gas
- Development in the infrastructure for natural gas liquid
- Recent discoveries and innovations in natural gas liquid extraction
1. Global Natural Gas Liquid market by Product type
f. Pentane Plus
- ExxonMobil Corp.
- Chesapeake Energy Corp.
- BP Plc
- Range Resources Corp.
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- SM Energy
- ConocoPhillips Company
- Swift Energy Company
- Statoil ASA
- Linn Energy LLC
- Chevron Corp.
- Canadian Natural Resources Limited
- Anadarko Petroleum Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bvql3v/natural_gas