DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Propylene Oxide Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The report predicts the global Propylene Oxide market to grow with a CAGR between 3.0% and 3.5% from 2017 to 2023.
The study on Propylene Oxide market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Asia Pacific dominated the world market while as well as anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
- Increasing demand for polyether polyols
- Huge demand propylene glycol as a construction chemical
- Rising demand for polyurethanes
- Toxic nature of propylene oxide
- Volatility in raw material prices
- Rapid industrialization linked with increasing disposable income
- Growing manufacturing base in developing economies
1. Global Propylene Oxide market by Application
a. Propylene Glycol
b. Polyether Glycol
c. Di-propylene Glycol
d. Glycol Ethers
2. Global Propylene Oxide market by Production Process
a. Chlorohydrin Process
b. PO-only cumene-based Process
c. PO/TBA Process
d. PO/SM Process
e. Hydroperoxide Process
- 3M Company
- LyondellBasell Industries
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Asahi Glass Company Ltd.
- BASF SE
- Royal Dutch Shell
- Huntsman International LLC
- INEOS Group Ltd.
- Nihon Oxirane Company Ltd.
- Tokuyama Corp.
Manali Petrochemical Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fxwlhn/propylene_oxide