DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Propane Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The report on global Propane market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2017 to 2023. The report predicts the global Propane market to grow with a CAGR between 3.0% and 3.5% from 2017 to 2023.
The global Propane market was worth USD 122.53 billion in 2015. The study on Propane market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Asia Pacific dominated the world market while as well as anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
- Rising demand of LPG from increasing consumers
- Growing demand of propane from petrochemical industry
- Huge demand of propane from automobile industry
- Fluctuations in petroleum and crude oil prices
- Inadequate retail infrastructure for propane and limited awareness among the consumers
- Huge demand of clean fuel from marine industry
Use of propane in power generation
The companies covered in the report include:
- Marsh LP Gas Company Inc.
- Lykins Energy Solutions
- Sparlingss Propane Co. Ltd.
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P.
- PetroChina Company Limited
- Reliance Industries Ltd.
- British Petroleum
- Valero Energy Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v768gh/propane_market