DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cell-based Assays Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Cell-based Assays Market is expected to grow at a CAGR between 8.0% and 8.5% over the forecast period 2017-2023.
The report on Global Cell-based Assays Market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the Global Cell-based Assays Market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the Global Cell-based Assays Market. Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Cell-based Assays Market over the period of 2017-2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive summary
3. Global Cell-based Assays Market Overview
5. Global Cell-based Assays Market analysis, by Products and Services (USD million) 2017-2023
6. Global Cell-based Assays Market analysis, by Applications (USD million) 2017-2023
7. Global Cell-based Assays Market analysis, by End User (USD million) 2017-2023
8. Global Cell-based Assays Market analysis, regional analysis (USD million) 2017-2023
9. Company profiles
- Perkinelmer, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- General Electric Company
- Merck KGaA
- Danaher Corporation (Ab Sciex LLC)
- Charles River Laboratories, Inc.
- Cisbio Bioassays
- Promega Corporation
- Cell Biolabs, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cmlm9c/cellbased_assays