DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cable Tie Market Research and Analysis, 2015-2021" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Cable Tie Market is expected to grow at CAGR of 8.6% from 2016 to 2021. Non-releasable cable-tie is the largest segment of cable tie market. Use of cable tie in construction and consumer good is increased recently.
The Cable tie market is segmented in seven broad categories which are Releasable Cable Tie, Non - Releasable Cable Tie, Beaded Cable Tie, Push Mount Cable Tie, Mounting Hole Cable Tie, Identification Cable Tie, and Heat Stabilized Cable Tie.
The market also segmented on the basis of end user market, Raw material and regional market.
- Wide Range of Applications are Driving the Market
- Durable and Lightweight Materials are in Demand
- Increased Demand from Developing Economies
- Electronics and Automobile Segments are Driving the Market
- Low Cost Compared to Metal and Alloy Products
- Environmental Concerns Related to Plastic Products and Their Long Term Effects
- Unstable Crude Oil Prices
- Emerging Market Such as India, China and Thailand are Most Opportunity Markets
- Limited Entry Barrier for New Entrants
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Report Summary
Chapter 2. Market Overview and Insights
Chapter 3. Market Determinant
Chapter 4. Market Segmentation
Chapter 5. Pricing Analysis
Chapter 6. Competitive Landscape
Chapter 7. Regional Analysis
Chapter 8. Company Profiles
- 3M Corporation
- Advance Cable Ties Inc
- Cable Tie Express
- Acme Seals Group of Companies
- All States Inc.
- Avery Dennison
- Band-It-Idex, Inc.
- Hellermanntyton Ltd
- Novoflex Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
- Panduit Corporations
- Partex Marking Systems
- Rs Components
- Thomas & Betts Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/43zhkn/global_cable_tie