DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Tissue Banking Market Research and Analysis - 2015-2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global tissue banking market is anticipated to grow at the CAGR of 11.2% during the period 2017-2022
Tissue banks are used to collect the human tissues for the medial and research applications. Tissues banks stores tissues under cryogenic conditions and are further used in drug discovery and development, clinical trials, medical research etc. Human Tissues are widely used in the treatment of the damaged heart muscles, spinal cord injuries. Advancements in the treatment of cell and tissue disorders has created many prospects for tissue banking.
Therefore there is huge scope for the growth of the market. . Increasing demand of the regenerative medicines and advancements in the tissue preservation and in-house sample testing are estimated to augment the growth of the market. Moreover, increasing number of bio banks across the globe, advancements in the medical drug discovery and biopharmaceuticals industry and advancements in the treatment of tissue disorders and cells are also estimated to fuel the growth of the market during the forecast period.
- Increasing Demand of the Regenerative Medicines
- Advancement in the Tissue Preservation and In-House Sample Testing
- Rising Bio Banks
- Advancements in Medical Drug Discovery and Biopharmaceuticals Industry
- Advancements in the Treatment of Tissue Disorders and Cells.
- Stability and Storage of Tissues
- High Cost of Equipment
- Emergence of Automated Tissue Banking
- Adoption of Advanced Cosmetic Surgeries
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
3. Market Determinant
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Regional Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- ABD Serotec
- AMS Biotechnology Ltd.
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Biocision LLC.
- Biostorage Technologies Inc.
- Chernobyl Tissue Bank
- Custom Biogenic Systems
- EMD Millipore Corporation
- EPL Archives
- Eppendorf AG
- Fisher Bioscience Inc.
- Genzyme Corporation
- Organ Recovery Systems Inc.
- Panasonic Biomedical Sales Europe B.V.
- Sigma Aldrich Corporation
- Taylor-Wharton International LLC.
- Tecan Group
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hhnkrj/global_tissue