DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Medical Adhesives Therapeutics Market Research and Analysis 2015 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global medical adhesives market is anticipated to grow with the CAGR of 8.8% during 2017-2022. Increasing geriatric population and increasing demand of the medical adhesives in the surgical procedures are estimated to be one of the major factors that are augmenting the growth of the market.
Additionally, surging demand of medical adhesives for automotive and electronics applications, miniaturization of the medical devices, government regulations for minimizing the carbon footprints and rising demand of medical adhesive in packaging and labelling application are also estimated to be one of the major factors that are driving the growth of the market across the globe.
- Rising Adoption of the Medical Adhesives for Surgical Procedures
- Increasing Geriatric Population
- Surging Demand of Medical Adhesives for Automotive and Electronic Applications
- Increasing Demand for Packaging and Labelling
- Government Regulation for Minimizing the Carbon Footprints
- Miniaturization of the Medical Devices
- Volatile Price of Petroleum Based Medical Adhesives
- Lack of Reimbursement Policies for the Use of Synthetic Grade Products
- Advancements in Medical Adhesives
- Increasing Demand from Emerging Economies
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
3. Market Determinant
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Regional Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- 3M Company
- Adhesion Biomedical
- Adhesives Research Inc.
- Ashland Inc.
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- B. Braun
- Baxter International Inc.
- Bostik Ltd.
- Cohera Medical Inc.
- Cyberbond LLC.
- Dentsply Ltd.
- GEM S.R.L.
- H.B. Fuller Company
- Henkel AG & Company
- Johnson & Johnson
- Medtronic Inc.
- Pinnacle Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/glgrrw/global_medical