DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Veterinary Therapeutics Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The report predicts the global Veterinary Therapeutics market to grow with a CAGR between 6.0 % and 6.5 % from 2017 to 2023. The global Veterinary Therapeutics market was worth USD 27.02 Billion in 2015.
The report on global Veterinary Therapeutics market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Veterinary Therapeutics market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Veterinary Therapeutics market.
- increase in ownership of companion animal and introduction & development of new drugs
- Rising clinical animal researches in order to treat disease and related disorder.
- Increased research and development investment in animal health
- Cost of animal treatment expected to pose as growth barrier.
- Favourable government policies in developed economies.
- Increasing affordability of treatment along with rising healthcare expenditure on animal health.
- Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica
- Bayer Animal Health, Inc
- Dechra Animal Health
- Ceva Sante Animale
- Elanco Animal Health
- Merck Animal Health
- Virbac S.A.
- Merial Animal Health
- Vetoquinol S.A.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market Overview
4. Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market: Snapshots
5. Global Veterinary Therapeutics by Product type (USD Billion) 2017-2023
6. Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market Analysis, by Route Of Administration (USD Billion) 2017-2023
7. Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market Analysis, by Animal Type (USD Billion) 2017-2023
8. Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market Analysis, by End User (USD Billion) 2017-2023
9. Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market Analysis, by Region (USD Billion) 2017-2023
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4pkqn2/veterinary