DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Antiviral Drugs Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The report predicts the global Antiviral Drugs market to grow with a CAGR between 4% and 4.5% from 2017 to 2023. The global Antiviral Drugs market was worth USD 43.01 Billion tons in 2016. The study on Antiviral Drugs market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies North America dominated the world market and Asia Pacific anticipated growing at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Antiviral Drugs market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Antiviral Drugs market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Antiviral Drugs market.
- Increase in incidences of epidemic viral infection.
- Strong research and development activities in order to develop advance drugs.
- Combination therapies in order to treat infection.
- High cost of research and development in order to develop new drugs along with high risk of failure and stringent government regulations.
- Increasing incidences of epidemics in viral infection expected to provide massive growth opportunities.
- Roche Holding AG
- Abbott Healthcare
- Med Immune/AstraZeneca
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Co
- Gilead Sciences
- Dr Reddy
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Antiviral Drugs Market Overview
4. Global Antiviral Drugs Market: Snapshots
5. Global Antiviral Drugs by Drug Type (USD Billion) 2017-2023
6. Global Antiviral Drugs Market Analysis, by Therapeutics (USD Billion) 2017-2023
7. Global Antiviral Drugs Market Analysis, by End-user (USD Billion) 2017-2023
8. Global Antiviral Drugs Market Analysis, by Region (USD Billion) 2017-2023
9. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nwbl86/antiviral_drugs