LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Electric Utilities Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the utilities industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of electric utilities and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The electric utilities market has a limited number of private players that are directly involved in power generation, transmission, and distribution due to a high barrier to entry and production cost,” says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Angad Singh. “Across the industry, power generation from solar, wind, and microgrids and distributed generation are increasing in prominence to improve sustainability,” added Angad.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.55% over the forecast period due to a rise in population and energy requirements, hike in private and government spending on infrastructure, and high dependence on technology and automation.
- Category managers need to carefully assess suppliers as various firms tend to categorize customers based on the price quoted, energy mix, geographical region, and the regulatory structure.
- Buyers also need to evaluate suppliers to ensure that they have a good network reach and maintenance of transmission lines.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Electric Utilities Pricing Trends
The block and indexing model of pricing is the most widely adopted model as it leaves the size of the block to the customers' discretion. The model also provides flexibility in determining the volume against market-based prices, reduced exposure to price volatility, and a measurable degree of budget certainty. Indexed pricing and fixed pricing are the other two pricing models available in the market.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Fuel Oil Utilities Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Natural Gas Utilities Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Water and Sewer Utilities Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.