DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Veterinary Drugs Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The report predicts the global Veterinary Drugs market to grow with a CAGR between 5.0 % and 5.5 % from 2017 to 2023. The global Veterinary Drugs market was worth USD 18.07 Billion in 2016. The study on Veterinary Drugs market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies North America dominated the world market and Asia Pacific anticipated growing at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Veterinary Drugs market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Veterinary Drugs market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Veterinary Drugs market.
- Epidemics disorder in animal.
- Introduction of advanced and cost effective veterinary drugs.
- Rising clinical animal researches to treat disease and disorders in animal
- Complex complications involved in the diseases of animal.
- Rising research and development investment in order to develop more effective drugs
- Rising meat consumption across the globe.
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Bayer AG
- Elanco Animal Health (Eli Lilly and Company)
- Ceva Sant Animale
- Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
- Merck Animal Health
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Veterinary Drugs Market Overview
4. Global Veterinary Drugs Market: Snapshots
5. Global Veterinary Drugs by Drug type (USD Billion) 2017-2023
6. Global Veterinary Drugs Market Analysis, by Route Of Administration (USD Billion) 2017-2023
7. Global Veterinary Drugs Market Analysis, by Animal Type (USD Billion) 2017-2023
8. Global Veterinary Drugs Market Analysis, by Region (USD Billion) 2017-2023
9. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tdbkz5/veterinary_drugs