As part of Studentreasures’ publishing program, which has helped create more than 13 million young authors, teachers and parents now have three published book cover options, including a new softcover choice. The softcover option is in addition to the company’s standard and deluxe hardcover books. All books feature professionally bound, full-color illustrations and writing completed by students. The company also has added classroom resources for teachers, including its new online teacher community and additional gift card giveaways.
Studentreasures’ publishing options and resources for teachers now include:
A free publishing kit for teachers, plus:
- A free online publishing option, Scripsi™;
- A free sample book created by an award-winning student author;
- Free book publishing, plus shipping and handling;
- A free copy of the students’ completed book for the classroom library;
- Classroom grants and gift card giveaways;
- The National Book Challenge and Love it? Share it! contests;
- Free creative writing exercises and lessons through its online Teacher’s Lounge; and
- A social media community for teachers to share needs and ideas.
More professionally bound book choices, featuring:
- Vibrant, full-color pages;
- High-quality bound pages;
- School name and year printed on book covers; and
- The option to include photographs of student authors.
“Based on thousands of heartwarming testimonials from teachers, we know our publishing projects unlock kids’ imaginations and create memories that children cherish forever,” said Chad Zimmerman, president and chief executive officer, Studentreasures Publishing. “It makes us incredibly happy that our program builds pride and inspires learning, and we are delighted to add another book option for teachers and families. Our wish is for more children to experience the excitement of receiving their own published books and to surpass our 14th million young author this year.”
Studentreasures is in its 22nd year of providing a free student publishing program. In addition to the free classroom book, the company offers the option for parents to purchase copies of the student-created books as meaningful childhood keepsakes.
Named “best free school publishing program,” Studentreasures has helped more than 350,000 teachers provide inspiring writing lessons.