LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Waste Management Services Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix of the facility management industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of waste management services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“Buyers of waste management services are looking for effective and efficient waste removal, transportation, treatment, processing, and disposal services, primarily to ensure regulatory compliance and by-pass litigations and penalties,” says lead SpendEdge procurement analyst Angad Singh. “Various suppliers offer innovative waste management techniques such as waste data tracking, probable waste volumes and nature forecasting, waste-to-energy conversion, recycling, and recovery of reusable natural resources to reduce landfill volume and tax expenses,” added Angad.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The global industrial waste management market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.1% through 2021 driven by an increase in the volumes of waste generated and increasing concern for environmental sustainability.
- Category managers need to engage with suppliers that provide consultation, training, and assistance in waste reduction, handling, and storage.
- Increasing complexities of waste composition are challenging buyers as it has become difficult for buyers to identify and measure suppliers' capability in providing suitable treatment depending upon the changing composition of waste.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Waste Management Services Pricing Trends
Buyers of waste management services can opt for either the fixed fee model or the variable rate model. The variable rate model finds vast adoption as it considers multiple factors such as volume and weight of the waste material, type of waste, and collection frequency. This is useful for buyers that prefer the flexibility of payment with changing parameters including waste volume, weight, and type.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Air Quality Monitoring Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Pest Control Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Janitorial Equipment and Supplies Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.