DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Timing Devices Market - Forecasts from 2017 to 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global timing devices market was valued at US$4.629 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.58% to reach a market size of US$6.986 billion by the year 2022.
The global market for timing devices is driven by growing smart grid technology and continuous technological up-gradation. In addition, the rising need for integrated circuit is expected to propel the demand for semiconductor clocks while driving the market for timing devices. Moreover, expanding consumer electronics coupled with growing trend of miniaturization of electronic device further contribute to the market growth significantly. The rising adoption of smart devices owing to increase in disposable income also propels the global timing device market growth. However, high initial cost hampers the market growth.
Scope of the Report:
By Product Type
- Semiconductor clocks
- Consumer electronics
- NXP Semiconductors
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- IQD Frequency Products Ltd
- Seiko Holdings Corporation
- Oscilent STMicroelectronics
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Timing Devices Market Forecast by Product Type(US$ billion)
6. Global Timing Devices Market Forecast by Applications (US$ billion)
7. Global Timing Devices Market Forecast by Geography (US$ billion)
8. Competitive Intelligence
9. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b4wldt/global_timing