MORRISVILLE, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Worldwide Clinical Trials will host the next in its series of ‘Eavesdropping on the Experts’ webinars titled, Five Emerging Trends in Cardiovascular Research” on September 28th at 11am ET in commemoration of World Heart Day (September 29th).
Cardiovascular disease remains the leading cause of death and disability in the world. The webinar, hosted by Worldwide Clinical Trials Chief Medical and Scientific Officer, Dr. Michael F. Murphy, will feature several of his cardiovascular disease and clinical operations expert colleagues as they provide candid perspective on:
- The dynamics of global “virtual development teams”
- Risk factor modification and multiple chronic comorbidities
- Challenges associated with evaluation of advanced therapy medicinal products
- Technological innovation and novel methods of data acquisition
- Recently completed studies likely impacting clinical care and study design
- COMPLIMENTARY, LIVE WEBINAR: “Eavesdropping on the Experts: Five Emerging Trends in Cardiovascular Research”
- WHEN: 11am ET on Thursday, September 28, 2017
- WHERE: Register online here
WHO: WORLDWIDE CLINICAL TRIALS EXPERTS:
- Host: Michael F. Murphy, M.D., Ph.D., Chief Medical and Scientific Officer
- Toni Bransford, M.D., FACC, FASE, Senior Medical Director , Cardiovascular Diseases
- Karen Hill, Senior Vice President, Project Management, Cardiometabolic
- Nancy Newark, Executive Director, Project Management, Cardiometabolic and Late Phase
This session is the latest in Worldwide’s ongoing, complimentary webinar series. To access on-demand versions of past webinars, visit www.worldwide.com/webinars, or for further information about Worldwide Clinical Trials, please visit Worldwide.com.
Connect with Worldwide Clinical Trials:
- Tweet: @Worldwidetrials Emerging Trends in Cardiovascular Research
- Reserve a place today! Register for event
- Follow us on Twitter: @worldwidetrials
- Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/worldwide-clinical-trials-inc-
About Worldwide Clinical Trials
Worldwide Clinical Trials employs more than 1,600 professionals around the world, with offices in North and South America, Eastern and Western Europe, Russia and Asia. Founded by physicians committed to advancing medical science, Worldwide is out to change how the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way. From Early Phase and Bioanalytical Sciences through Late Phase and post approval, we provide world-class, full-service drug development services. With infrastructure and talent spanning 60 countries, we execute predictable, successful studies with operational excellence. We never compromise on science or safety. We’re never satisfied with the status quo. We’re the Cure for the Common CRO. For more information, visit Worldwide.com.