LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Well Intervention Services Procurement Research Report.' The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the utilities industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the strategic procurement of well intervention services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The growth of global well intervention services market is driven by the increased demand for energy,” says SpendEdge procurement analyst Tridib Bora. “This growth has also accompanied by a rise in oil and gas production and discovery of the new source of energy such as shale gas,” added Tridib.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The increased demand for shale gas is increasing in North America, which is the largest energy consuming regions in the world due to the abundance of shale gas. This leads to well intervention services to enhance the extraction of shale gas from such shale rock formations. Increased adoption of shale gas by consumers results in an increased demand for well intervention services across the globe.
- Purchasing managers must engage with service providers that facilitate integrated well intervention services and facilitate integrated well intervention services, including drilling, evaluation, completions, production, intervention, and abandonment services. This will result in cost-savings in terms of contract management and help achieve targets in time.
- It has been observed that lack of assistance in sand management is one of the major challenges faced by purchasing managers. Sand management helps to maintain oil production at an optimum level, reduce cost in the long term, and minimize erosion in the well.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Well Intervention Services Pricing Trends
The two most widely implemented pricing model in the well intervention services market are lease-based pricing and fixed pricing. The lease-based pricing model allows purchasing managers gain immediate access to the latest machinery and equipment. Purchasing managers do not require huge capital investment in the initial phase as the payment is made periodically. However, in the fixed pricing model cost is determined at the start of the project and is agreed by both the parties.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Hydraulic Fracturing Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Directional Drilling Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Industrial Gases Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.