LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Service Fulfillment Procurement Research Report.' The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the logistics, warehousing and transportation industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of service fulfillment and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The global service fulfillment market is driven by rapid advancements in modern-day communication and increasing dependence on CSPs for efficient transfer of information,” says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Tridib Bora. “The increasing dependence on CSPs for transmitting high-volume/high-value information across different industries has led to a greater demand for service fulfillment,” added Tridib.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- With the rise in over-the-top (OTT) services large-scale companies are investing in service fulfillment services. Increasing engagement with OTT service providers has led to a rise in demand for applications, such as WhatsApp, Viber, and Apple’s iMessage, within core communication services, such as text and voice messaging. Furthermore, the development of OTT applications has driven the growth of service fulfillment to ensure seamless transmission of data reducing buffering time within OTT networks.
- Purchasing managers need to automate the service assurance process to ensure service consistency and quality on various important parameters. These parameters include a reduction in problem resolution time and improved service quality and customer experience.
- Businesses find it challenging to move away from traditional and legacy systems which restricts them to solve integration issues among different business users. A large set of businesses are adopting service fulfillment solutions, however many of them are late-adopters of these tools. Implementing of these tools requires users to change the application/service fulfillment tool and results in high integration and normalization costs.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Service Fulfillment Pricing Trends
The transaction-based pricing is one the most widely accepted pricing models in the global service fulfillment market. It is highly transparent in pricing functions and offers closely mapped spend by optimizing purchasing managers’ business cycle.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Cold Chain Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Container Shipping Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Courier Express and Parcel Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.