DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Advancements in Aircraft Materials and Wing Flaps, Missile Defense, Jet Fighter Training Aircraft, Helicopters, and Orbiting Instruments" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This Aerospace and Defense TOE profiles developments and advancements in glassy carbon aircraft materials; flexible, shape-changing wing flaps; radar-based missile defense simulation systems; jet fighter training aircraft; helicopters design and displays; and precise orbiting instruments.
Aerospace and Defense TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) delves into the technologies and applications that shape both commercial and military aviation and space exploration, ranging from engine design to the latest avionics systems. The defense portion of the publication explores the many facets of 21st century military technologies, such as UAV improvements, and cutting edge battlefield medical treatment.
The Advanced Manufacturing and Automation (AMA) Cluster covers technologies that enable clean, lean and flexible manufacturing and industrial automation. Technologies such as three-dimensional (3D) and four-dimensional (4D) printing, wireless sensors and networks, information and communication technology, multimaterial joining, composites manufacturing, digital manufacturing, micro- and nano-manufacturing, lasers, advanced software, and printing techniques, are covered as part of this cluster. The technologies covered here impact a wide range of industries, such as the impact semiconductor, automotive and transportation, aerospace and defense, industrial, healthcare, logistics, and electronics industries.
Key Topics Covered
- Glassy Carbon Has Aerospace Potential
- Flexible Wing Flaps Could Increase Aerodynamic Efficiency
- Radar to Teach Air Crews to Defend the F-35 from Missiles
- Jet Trainer at a Turboprop Price
- Box-wing Design to Reduce Helicopter Fuel Consumption
- Drop-In Display Speeds up Helicopter Upgrades
- Fifth-Generation Missile is More Precise and Armor Piercing
- Platform for More Precise Orbiting Instruments
- Notable Industry Initiatives
- Quotes and Notes
- Key Patents - Aircraft and Satellite Communication Systems
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tcjrfn/advancements_in