DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Effectively Selecting, Recruiting and Managing Talent" conference has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The vital role of talent management is to be able to recruit, retain, develop, reward and enable people to perform to their best abilities. Simplifying the recruitment process, streamlining induction and training, defining key competencies and promoting internal mobility are all part of an effective HR service. This course will enable you to provide the first class HR service your organisation needs.
This workshop will enable you to:
- Define the expected standards of a talented employee
- Review existing job descriptions and define corresponding capabilities
- Make evidence based selection decisions
- Assess the competence of new hires and existing job holders
- Measure the accuracy of selection decisions through probation and performance assessment
- Plan the career development and progression of talented employees
Attracting talent - key elements
Creating a job description and person specification using competency frameworks
Advertising to attract talent
The selection process and competency- based assessment
Effective competency-based interviewing techniques
Developing and retaining talent through career plans
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ck5rtk/effectively