The growth in the use of chemical fertilizers amongst the farmers has been the secret of nation's green revolution in the late of sixties. The main fertilizer used in the state includes nitrogenous fertilizers, phosphate fertilizers, potash fertilizers and complex fertilizers. Today India is the third largest producer and second largest consumer of fertilizers in the world.
The fertilizers industry is distributed between three major participants' viz. private sector undertakings, public sector units and cooperative societies. The Government of India subsidizes fertilizers to ensure that fertilizers are easily available to farmers and the county remains self-sufficient in agriculture and food grain production.
The same has been achieved largely by controlling the price of fertilizer and the amount of production.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. India Chemical Fertilizers Market Outlook
3. India Nitrogen Market Outlook
4. India Phosphate Market Outlook
5. India Potash Market Outlook
6. India Chemical Fertilizers Product Outlook
7. India Economic Snapshot
8. Company Profiles
- Coromandel International Limited
- Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited
- Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited
- Mangalore Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited
- National Fertilizer Limited
- Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rhcczk/india_chemical