SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TEKsystems Global Services®, the IT services division of TEKsystems® and a Platinum level and Cloud Standard member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), today announced it will be participating in Oracle OpenWorld, the annual Oracle conference for business decision makers, IT management and end users.
Oracle OpenWorld will take place October 1-5 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. TEKsystems will deliver live demonstrations to attendees at booth No. 2603, Moscone South to highlight how Oracle solutions help businesses utilize technology, improve core processes and realize higher levels of return on their investments. The topics for the demos are:
Data Analytics and Insights
- Upgrade Oracle BIEE and Essbase to Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC)
- TEKsystems AppsLITE powered by Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC)
- AI based TEKsystems smART Machine accelerator powered by Oracle BDCS-CE (Big Data Cloud Service – Compute Edition)
- Automatic Big Data ingestion using TEKsystems BDiF (Big Data Integration Framework)
- TEKsystems Informatica to ODI migrator
Enterprise Application Services
Leverage TEK EBS Accelerators to simplify EBS management. Functions
- Data Masking: Enforce regulatory compliance and mask sensitive production data
- Audit Check Dashboard: Centralized store of users, expenses and workflows for audit compliance
- Interface Management Console: Monitor all inbound, outbound and internal interfaces in one location
- Hyperion Security Web Application: Web application that manages all Hyperion application security updates and integrates Shared Services and Essbase Admin Console into one application
- EBS Regression Testing – Automate EBS testing processes using this powerful and easy-to-use functional regression testing tool
“TEKsystems Global Services is helping organizations advance their cloud adoption efforts with the suite of toolkits and accelerators that help our customers implement Oracle Cloud technologies faster and adopt organizational change more effectively. We’re excited to be a part of these emerging trends and the lift they represent for our customers,” says Jennifer Kling, Director of ERP, CRM and Business Intelligence Services for TEKsystems.
For more information on TEKsystems’ sessions at Oracle OpenWorld and to add them to your event schedule, click here.
About TEKsystems Global Services
TEKsystems Global Services (a division of TEKsystems) is an IT solutions firm that provides project-based, managed and outsourcing services in Applications, Infrastructure, Enterprise Applications and Analytics, and Training and Education. We deliver quality IT outcomes and results while leveraging a large network of experienced IT professionals through our well-established staffing practice. TEKsystems Global Services employs 3,000 resources globally and delivers more than 600 successful projects annually for clients based in North America, Europe and Asia. We deliver our services either on client premise or from one or more of our five Solution Centers located in Baltimore, Dallas, Montreal, Hyderabad and Bangalore.
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) is Oracle's partner program that provides partners with a differentiated advantage to develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle's products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle's growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to be recognized and rewarded for their investment in Oracle Cloud. Partners engaging with Oracle will be able to differentiate their Oracle Cloud expertise and success with customers through the OPN Cloud program - an innovative program that complements existing OPN program levels with tiers of recognition and progressive benefits for partners working with Oracle Cloud. To find out more visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.