AVON, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Although prevalent in the group market for years, takeovers in the voluntary/worksite market are a newer phenomenon, increasing in size and importance, and continue to be a hot topic for carriers. According to Eastbridge’s U.S. Voluntary/Worksite Sales Report, takeovers accounted for 54 percent of new business annualized premium (NBAP) in 2016, which is a significant increase from the 12 percent in 2006 (the first year tracked). Despite the year-over-year increase, there seems to have been some stabilization of takeover sales, with only one to two point per-year increases noted in the last five years.
The objective of the Takeovers and the Voluntary Market Spotlight™ Report is to provide comparative data on takeover business as well as takeover trends and practices of voluntary/worksite carriers. Some of the topics covered in the study include:
- Changes in the takeover business volume in the last three years
- Anticipated takeover volume in the next three to five years
- Takeover business approach and preferences
- Detailed takeover practices by carrier
- Takeover percentages by product
- Carrier strategies for reduction of takeovers
- Future trends and concerns about takeover business
The report is now available for sale for $2,000. For more information or to order, call today at (860) 676-9633 or email us at email@example.com.
Eastbridge Consulting Group, Inc. is a marketing advisory firm serving insurance and financial services organizations in the United States and Canada.