DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "DNA Gyrase Subunit B (EC 184.108.40.206) - Pipeline Review, H2 2017" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
DNA Gyrase Subunit B (EC 220.127.116.11) pipeline Target constitutes close to 6 molecules. Out of which approximately 6 molecules are developed by Companies. The latest report DNA Gyrase Subunit B (EC 18.104.22.168) - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the DNA Gyrase Subunit B (EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
DNA Gyrase Subunit B (EC 126.96.36.199) - DNA gyrase is an essential bacterial enzyme that catalyzes the ATP-dependent negative super-coiling of double-stranded closed-circular DNA. DNA gyrase has two subunits. One of the subunit is B which introduces negative supercoils. Subunit B is selectively inactivated by antibiotics such as coumermycin A1 and novobiocin. Inhibition of either subunit blocks super twisting activity. The molecules developed by companies in Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 3, 1 and 1 respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Infectious Disease which include indications Tuberculosis, Acinetobacter Infections, Bacterial Infections, Clostridium difficile Infections (Clostridium difficile Associated Disease), Escherichia coli Infections, Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections, Mycobacterium Infections and Neisseria gonorrhoeae Infections.
Key Topics Covered:
- DNA Gyrase Subunit B (EC 188.8.131.52) - Overview
- DNA Gyrase Subunit B (EC 184.108.40.206) - Therapeutics Development
- Products under Development by Stage of Development
- Products under Development by Therapy Area
- Products under Development by Indication
- Products under Development by Companies
- DNA Gyrase Subunit B (EC 220.127.116.11) - Therapeutics Assessment
- Assessment by Mechanism of Action
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
- DNA Gyrase Subunit B (EC 18.104.22.168) - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Daiichi Sankyo Company Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zh23p4/dna_gyrase