LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Human Resources Consulting Services Procurement Market Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix of the corporate services industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of HR consulting services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“Companies are also using HR consulting services for recruitment and training to increase productivity, improve work experience, and use SMAC tools for recruitment and training,” says lead SpendEdge procurement analyst Angad Singh. “The high level of risk and the regulations involved in the health and benefits administration space is driving firms to enlist the services of a consulting firm,” added Angad.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The HR consulting services market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.51% due to the growing adoption of people analytics and digital tools to replace traditional HR processes and systems.
- Buyers need to engage with global suppliers when they require high levels of expertise across various geographies and rely on regional suppliers for short-term assignments and to obtain savings on procurement costs.
- Suppliers need to maintain their performance and provide the agreed-upon services within time as new buyers tend to verify track record of suppliers before engaging with them.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
HR Consulting Services Pricing Trends
SpendEdge analysts identify the retainer-based pricing and the risk-reward based pricing models to have the most potential in the HR consulting services market. The retainer-based pricing model is mainly used for ongoing projects that have variable requirements, while the risk-reward based pricing model is an incentive-based pricing model which is used for long-term engagements where there is a risk-sharing engagement approach.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global HR Outsourcing Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Temporary Corporate Housing Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Outplacement Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.