WEST SIMSBURY, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Eyelit Inc., a manufacturing software provider for visibility, control, and coordination of manufacturing operations for the aerospace and defense, discrete electronics, life sciences, medical device, semiconductor, and photovoltaic (solar) industries, announced today that a prestigious power and propulsion systems manufacturer has implemented the Eyelit software suite in an R&D facility.
Eyelit’s new customer designs, develops, manufactures, and services integrated power systems. This site is a research and development facility developing composite materials for both commercial and defense industry use.
The company conducted a thorough review of several commercial MES solutions, including an MES that was already standardized for multiple sites. Eyelit’s MES stood out due to its proven history and ease of use in handling complex manufacturing environments. The deployment of Eyelit's comprehensive solution included the following benefits:
- Elimination of paper and transcription errors through real-time manufacturing controls
- Flexible process configuration features for dynamic process routing
- Streamlined process workflows reducing staffing needs
- Ability to enforce and support both sequential and non-sequential process routing
- Electronic data collection enabling the capture and analysis of more data for process improvement and reduced NPI time
- Ease of creating and using complex data collection
- Ease of batching and dissolving batches of materials
- Ability to easily import information into Eyelit from various sources, such as Excel files
- Reporting and the ability to replicate and extend databases to meet reporting needs
- Customer support; Eyelit’s reference customers spoke highly of Eyelit’s services and support
“Eyelit serves a variety of customers ranging from low-volume manufacturers with a high-product mix in R&D plants, to high-volume ones with fully automated production sites; this selection validates the capability and flexibility of Eyelit’s product suite to support multiple industries,” says Dan Estrada, Vice-President of Sales and Marketing, Eyelit.
About Eyelit Inc. (www.eyelit.com)
Eyelit Inc. is the leader in Manufacturing Execution and Quality Management (MES and QMS) solutions for visibility, control, and coordination of manufacturing operations for the aerospace & defense, electronics, life sciences, medical device, semiconductor, and solar industries. Eyelit uniquely delivers a broad set of manufacturing solutions, including Asset Management (Semi E10, SEMI PV2-0709), Dispatching, Factory Integration (Automation), Manufacturing Execution (MES/MOM), Recipe Management, Supply Chain Management, Quality Management (CAPA/OCAP/SPC/APC/RMA), and Business Process Management, that enable its customers to rapidly and cost-effectively optimize production and company processes.
With exceptional customer service, Eyelit has time and again proven that superior, innovative technology can maximize efficiency and value. More than 50 leading companies, including Ascent Solar, austriamicrosystems, CEA-Leti, CEITEC, eMagin, FLIR Systems, Innovative Micro Technology (IMT), Kionix, LFoundry, Mellanox, Murata Electronics Oy, Northrop Grumman Corporation, NXP Semiconductors, PerkinElmer, Raytheon Company, TowerJazz, TPSCo, and X-FAB Silicon Foundries rely on Eyelit as a trusted software partner. Follow Eyelit on LinkedIn and Twitter.