SANTA ANA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Stearns Lending, LLC, a leading provider of mortgage lending services in Wholesale, Retail, Strategic Alliances and Consumer Direct sectors, today announced the launch of Stearns Digital – a digital platform that puts customers in charge of the home loan application process.
With Stearns Digital you will be able to complete a loan application and submit the application for processing on a desktop through a website or on mobile devices through an app for Apple or Android.
Simple and fast, the new digital platform engages borrowers and gives Mortgage Loan Originators productivity tools that help them ensure a superior experience for their customers and business partners.
“Stearns Digital is easy to use and delivers a smooth experience,” said David Schneider, CEO at Stearns Lending. “Best of all, this platform speeds up the loan process, which means our borrowers can move into their new home sooner.”
The functionality of Stearns Digital is designed for speed and simplicity without sacrificing security or accuracy.
- Ease of use. Filling out the loan application (known as a 1003 in the mortgage industry) is a simple matter of entering a name and personal identification information. Customers can fill out the form themselves or with the help of their Mortgage Loan Originator.
- Time saving. With just a few clicks, the customer also can ask the platform to electronically verify their income, employment and assets.
- Faster loan approvals. If the customer decides to proceed with their application, online verification of information flows directly to loan underwriting, where qualified borrowers quickly receive a firm loan approval.
- Secure. All data is encrypted to ensure the safety of a customer’s personal information.
“These new digital platform enhancements save time, which means Mortgage Loan Originators can focus on the important personal aspects of their relationships with borrowers and business partners,” said Uday Devalla, CIO at Stearns Lending.
In addition to the ability to submit a full loan application on a mobile device, the digital platform enables sharing of status details during the loan approval process.
- Customers and Mortgage Loan Originators receive pop up notifications on their phone so they can stay up to date when key loan milestones occur.
- Additional tools also contribute to a superior mortgage experience by giving customers and mortgage professionals access to real-time information that fosters a sense of control.
“Our ultimate goal is facilitating our customers’ dreams of homeownership. Stearns Digital empowers our borrowers and allows us to engage with our customers like never before,” said CEO Schneider.
For more than 28 years, Stearns has been helping employees, borrowers and business partners to reach their goals by successfully exceeding expectations and leading the industry with innovation and efficiency.
About Stearns Lending, LLC
A rapidly-growing mortgage industry leader and innovator, Stearns Lending, LLC, provides responsible, simplified mortgage solutions in Wholesale, Retail, Strategic Alliances and Consumer Direct sectors throughout the United States where licenses are held. The company and its team members are passionately committed to delighting customers, while leading the industry in profitable growth.
Stearns Lending is an equal housing lender and is licensed to conduct business in 49 states and the District of Columbia. Additionally, Stearns Lending is an approved HUD (United States Department of Housing and Urban Development) lender; a Single Family Issuer for Ginnie Mae (Government National Mortgage Association); an approved Seller/Servicer for Fannie Mae (Federal National Mortgage Association); and an approved Seller/Servicer for Freddie Mac (Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation). Stearns Lending is also approved as a VA (United States Department of Veterans Affairs) lender, a USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) lender, and is an approved lending institution with FHA (Federal Housing Administration). Stearns Lending, LLC is located at 4 Hutton Centre Drive, 10th Floor, Santa Ana, CA 92707. Company NMLS# 1854.
For more information, visit www.stearns.com.