LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Marketing Consulting Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix of the professional services industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of marketing consulting and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The marketing consulting market is dominated by large consultants such as PwC Digital, Boston Consulting Group, and Bain & Company,” says lead SpendEdge procurement analyst Angad Singh. “MNCs prefer engaging with the top players whereas small and mid-level players outsource their marketing strategy needs to regional agencies or freelance consultants,” added Angad.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The global marketing consulting market is set to showcase a CAGR of 4.1%, driven by the growth in the production of consumables and an increase in the number of business expansions.
- Buyers need to consider all potential marketing strategies to help gain better product reach and facilitate effective marketing campaigns.
- Buyers also need to gauge the viability of consulting solutions by developing tracking metrics to understand feasibility.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Marketing Consulting Pricing Trends
Suppliers of marketing consulting services provide buyers the option to adopt the blended rate with time estimates, specialist rate with time estimates, fixed fee, and value-based pricing models. SpendEdge analysts identify the fixed fee and specialist rate models to be more widely adopted, while the blended rate model shows the highest potential. The blended rate model is with time estimates is gaining prominence as it offers fewer complexities by maintaining a standard rate for all marketing specialists.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Energy Consulting Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Customs Audit Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Managed Print Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.