STAMFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE:PBI), a global technology company that provides innovative products and solutions to power commerce, will exhibit a host of innovative parcel sorting, shipping and receiving solutions designed to simplify the challenges and complexity of the growing parcel market at PARCEL Forum ‘17, booth #201, September 18-20, at Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, Tenn.
“Pitney Bowes is uniquely positioned to help clients simplify their parcel shipping operations – both inbound and outbound – and enhance their customer experience by connecting physical and digital processes," said Troy Sutula, vice president of Parcel Services, Pitney Bowes Presort Services. "Our recent Parcel Shipping Index shows that parcel volume has increased 48 percent globally over the past two years and is expected to grow another 17 to 28 percent between 2017 and 2021. That explosive growth in volume combined with an increasing number of carriers is creating greater complexity for businesses of all sizes. Pitney Bowes is committed to helping clients streamline their shipping processes, enhance their client experience and reduce costs."
At PARCEL Forum ’17, Pitney Bowes shipping experts will be on hand to demonstrate the latest shipping solutions, which include:
- OneSort® Plus – An integrated small footprint data capture solution for large pallet-sized dimensions and weight. The solution provides easy access to stored parcel data for large boxes, crates and pallets, while reducing human error and discrepancies that can occur with manual logs. The OneSort Plus has two standard workflows including roll-on roll-off transfer from existing conveyors and drive-in, capture, and drive out.
- SendSuite® Live – A powerful yet scalable web-based solution designed to guide simple to complex shipping operations to the next level in cost management, process efficiency and compliance. This robust solution utilizes a single platform to manage all transportation-related activities. It optimizes, integrates and automates shipping processes while providing the highest degree of real-time visibility and control of your operation.
- SendSuite® Tracking Online – A package receiving and tracking cloud-based solution that streamlines the logging, tracking and managing of incoming packages and important mail, providing accurate status and chain of custody.
- Presort Services Parcel Services – Pitney Bowes has expanded its presort service offerings to include parcels, enabling clients to leverage the power of the Pitney Bowes Presort Services national network of operating centers to reduce parcel shipping costs and streamline operations.
- Shipping API technology – Enables retailers of all sizes to scale and easily include USPS® shipping in their current operational flows. With additional options for unmatched payment flexibility and guaranteed delivery, the modern, lightweight and easy-to-use API technology allows ecommerce platforms to deliver a simple, seamless and secure integrated shipping process to consumers. In addition, simplified postal shipping and expense reports help SMB retailers better manage their business through reduced complexity and a superior customer experience.
On Tuesday, September 19, Pitney Bowes, along with Connect Ship, will host an “After Party” celebration where attendees can learn how to easily integrate USPS® services into their platform with Shipping APIs from Pitney Bowes.
About PARCEL Forum ‘17
PARCEL Forum is a small package supply chain show that brings together all aspects of parcel shipping, warehousing, distribution and logistics. The show takes place at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tenn. from September 18-20. The trade show floor is open September 19-20. For additional information visit www.parcelforum.com.
About Pitney Bowes
Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI) is a global technology company powering billions of transactions – physical and digital – in the connected and borderless world of commerce. Clients around the world, including 90 percent of the Fortune 500, rely on products, solutions, services and data from Pitney Bowes in the areas of customer information management, location intelligence, customer engagement, shipping, mailing, and global ecommerce. And with the innovative Pitney Bowes Commerce Cloud, clients can access the broad range of Pitney Bowes solutions, analytics, and APIs to drive commerce. For additional information visit Pitney Bowes, the Craftsmen of Commerce, at www.pitneybowes.com.