DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Advances in Heart Failure Monitoring and Treatment, Neuromodulation, Regenerative Therapy, GERD, and Cervical Cancer Diagnostics" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The latest edition of the Medical Devices TOE captures a wide range of innovations in the MedTech space from across the globe. The gamut of innovation profiles include cloud-based monitoring solutions for heart patients, a non-invasive breathalyser for the detection of gastrointestinal diseases, neuromodulation device for the management of migraines, and a home test kit for the detection of cervical cancer, to name a few. This issue is expected to shed light on the myriad areas of research interest in the MedTech space and the diversity in the innovation ecosystem.
The Medical Device TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) analyzes and reports on new and emerging technologies and advances in R&D; product development; and regulatory matters related to neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
Key Topics Covered:
- Collaborative Cloud-based Heart Failure Monitoring System
- Low Risk, Non-invasive Diagnostic Test for Early Stage GERD
- Over-the-Counter, Non-Invasive Therapy for Arthritic Muscle & Joint Pain
- Non-invasive Disposable Neuromodulation Therapy for Migraine Disorders
- Novel Eschar Removing Product for Effective Wound Healing
- Innovative Regenerative Therapy for Heart Failure
- Home Tests for Cervical Cancer and Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Nanochip Device to Regenerate Cells and Tissues
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wbd64b/advances_in_heart