DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Aerospace Interior Sandwich Panel Market: 2017-2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global aerospace interior sandwich panel market was valued at US$ 1,163.9 million in 2016 and is forecasted to grow at a healthy CAGR of 5.5% over the next five years to reach US$ 1,579.6 million in 2022
Healthy expected future growth rate offers a plethora of opportunities to the entire ecosystem of the market. Increasing production rates of the key commercial and regional aircraft, such as B737, B787, A320, A350XWB, and C Series; upcoming commercial and regional aircraft, such as Comac C919 and Mitsubishi MRJ; rising requirement of lightweight and durable products in interior applications fueled by the introduction of stringent government regulations related to fuel consumption and emission reduction; advancement in the technology; increasing global aircraft fleet size; and growing awareness to improve passenger experience are the major growth drivers of the market.
Zodiac Aerospace, The Gill Corporation, B/E Aerospace (now Rockwell Collins), Euro-Composites Corp., FACC AG, Jamco Corporation, and Triumph Composite Systems are some of the major players in the aerospace interior sandwich panel market. New product development, adoption of advanced lightweight materials, and collaboration with OEMs are some of the key strategies adopted by companies to gain a competitive edge over other competitors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Aerospace Interior Sandwich Panel Market - Overview and Market Forces
3. Global Aerospace Interior Sandwich Panel Market Analysis - By Aircraft Type
4. Global Aerospace Interior Sandwich Panel Market Analysis - By Application Type
5. Global Aerospace Interior Sandwich Panel Market Analysis - By Core Material Type
6. Global Aerospace Interior Sandwich Panel Market Analysis - By End-User Type
7. Global Aerospace Interior Sandwich Panel Market Analysis - By Region
8. Competitive Analysis
9. Strategic Growth Opportunities
10. Company Profile of Key Players
- AIM Altitude (AVIC International)
- B/E Aerospace (Rockwell Collins)
- Diehl Aerosystems
- EnCore Group
- Euro-Composites Corp.
- Hexcel Corporation
- Jamco Corporation
- Plascore Incorporated
- The Gill Corporation
- Triumph Composite Systems (Triumph Group)
- Yokohama Aerospace America Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n25q7r/global_aerospace