DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "On the Radar: Sixgill Highlights Threats and Enables Real-Time Prioritization of Alerts" company profile has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Customers can interrogate the platform and gain insights on attackers, their modus operandi, and network of contacts and connections, which are color-coded to indicate those with whom communications are most frequent.
Enterprises with their own security analysts, law enforcement agencies, the intelligence community, and national governments require data on threat actors to inform their hunting activities, for which the Dark-i platform is clearly relevant.
Features and benefits:
- Explains what the dark web is and how Sixgill addresses it.
- Looks at how Sixgill differentiates itself from competitors.
Key Questions answered:
- Why do companies need information on the threat actors that are targeting them?
- What size of company, and in verticals, is Sixgill's technology suited to?
Key Topics Covered:
- Key messages
- Publisher's view
2. Recommendations for enterprises
- Why put Sixgill Dark-i on your radar?
- Current position
4. Data sheet
- Key facts
For more information about this company profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ngbpdr/on_the_radar