DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Industrial Valves Market - Segmented By Type, Application and by Geography - Trends and Forecasts 2017 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global market for industrial valves is expected to grow from USD 60.41 billion in 2015 to USD 78.55 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 5.36%.
There is a rising demand for industrial valves from growing economies, where growing populations and rapid urbanization are propelling a growth in infrastructural projects. These countries, which include the likes of China, India and Brazil, are evidencing a growth in infrastructural projects, like power generation plants and desalination plants, all of which require fluid control equipment.
An economic slowdown in China has affected the demand from various industries, and industrial valves are no exception. The fall in oil and gas prices are also dealing a blow to the demand for industrial valves from the upstream petroleum industry. Nevertheless, even though the exploration and production sectors have taken a hit, the refineries seem to be enjoying a period of profits, especially as the low oil prices have prompted a greater demand for refined products, coupled with lower feedstock costs. This has, in turn benefited the industrial valves market as well.
Market Dynamics of the Global Industrial Valves Market:
- Growth of industrial & infrastructural activities in developing economies.
- Rising demand from the power industry.
- Increase in demand for desalination activities.
- Volatile oil & gas industry.
- Economic slowdown in China.
- Stagnant industrial growth in the developed countries.
- Alfa Laval AB
- AVK Holding A/S
- Brer Holding GmbH
- Cameron International Corporation
- CIRCOR International Incorporated
- Curtiss-Wright Corporation
- Danfoss A/S
- Emerson Electric Company
- Fischer (Georg) Limited
- Flowserve Corporation
- FMC Technologies Incorporated
- General Electric Company
- Hitachi Limited
- Honeywell International Incorporated
- ITT Corporation
- Mueller Water Products Incorporated
- NIBCO Incorporated
- Okano Valve Manufacturing Company
- Valvitalia Group
- Weir Group plc
- Xylem Incorporated
- Zhejiang DunAn Valve Company Limited
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Industrial Valves Market
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Future of Industrial Valves market
9. Company Profiles (Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Recent Developments)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v6np8b/global_industrial