DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vehicle-to-Everything Technologies for Connected Cars" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Advancements in wireless communication technologies, sensor fusion, imaging technologies, Big Data, and analytics have created opportunities for automotive manufacturers to discover a wide range of solutions for multiple applications. Miniaturization of electronic components, advancements in navigation, and adoption of smart devices is expected to fuel advancements in the vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communications industry.
Vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communication is be expected to be pivotal in the development of Internet of Things (IoT). Connected cars in the long term can be expected to interact not only among themselves, but also with the environment around, thereby leading to various forms of vehicular communication. Though government initiatives, evolving ADAS (advanced driver assistance systems) applications, and technology advancements may drive opportunities, high initial investment and lack of suitable infrastructure are some of the key factors that hinder widespread adoption.
This research service focuses on capturing applications of vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) and V2X. It also accesses communication technologies, which would be suitable for V2X communication based on cost analysis.
Key questions addressed in the research service:
- What are the various applications of V2V and vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I)?
- What are the different types of communication technologies that can be adopted in V2X?
- What are the factors influencing adoption of V2X communication?
- What is the suitable communication technology for V2X communication?
- What is the application pipeline for V2X communication?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Significance and Key Technologies
3. Key V2V and V2I Applications
4. Impact Assessment of Factors Influencing Development and Adoption - Drivers and Challenges
5. Key Technologies Enabling Vehicle-to-everything Communication
6. Cost Analysis of Suitable Vehicle-to-everything Communication Technologies
7. Industry Initiatives
8. Region-wise Impact Assessment
9. Applications Roadmap
10. Strategic Moves of Stakeholders
11. Growth Opportunities
12. Industry Contacts
13. Legal Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4h6c7k/vehicletoeveryth