PORTLAND, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--To help prepare for New York’s Paid Family Leave plan, which is effective Jan. 1, 2018, The Standard Life Insurance Company of New York (The Standard) has launched a new blog dedicated to providing the latest news and helpful resources on the program’s implementation.
Employers and brokers can visit https://www.standard.com/paid-family-leave to find answers to their questions and information on implementation milestones. Other available resources include:
- Overviews on New York’s Paid Family Leave plan and other Paid Family Leave programs
- Resources to help employers meet Paid Family Leave regulations
- Frequently asked questions regarding billing and administration
- A recorded webinar about the trend of offering paid family leave, which includes a New York-specific case study
- Resources on other key topics
The Standard intends to offer a paid family leave solution for eligible customers that currently have Disability Benefits Law coverage administered by The Standard.
About The Standard
The Standard is a marketing name for StanCorp Financial Group, Inc., and subsidiaries. Insurance products in New York are offered by, and the sole responsibility of, The Standard Life Insurance Company of New York of White Plains, New York. The Standard Life Insurance Company of New York is licensed to solicit insurance business in only the state of New York.